Bruce Bowden is a Clinically Qualified Resource Therapist, Advanced Clinical Resource Therapist &
Resource Therapy Trainer
Bruce has worked in the area of Health & Well-being for over 30 years. He is a Registered Nurse (currently not practicing) and worked in Intensive Care, Coronary Care, Geriatrics and Domiciliary nursing (he was a District Nurse with RDNS for 15 years). Bruce is also a qualified Myotherapist and Low Intensity Laser Therapist. He has been involved in Mind & Body Arts for over 35 years and enjoys Meditation, Tai Chi, Gong Fu and Qi Gong practices. He has a strong interest in the use of Resource Therapy pain syndromes of both Physiological and Psychosomatic origins in addition to all other aspects of Resource Therapy.
- Bruce resides in Sunbury, Victoria and works with clients in their own homes in Sunbury and surrounding towns by appointment.
- Bruce intends to teach:
- Resource Therapy at Foundation and Clinical levels to small groups of 4 or more people.
- Specific aspects of Resource Therapy related to specific conditions to interested groups, e.g. Asthma, Depression, PTSD, etc.
- Contact Details:
- Mail: PO Box 552, Sunbury Vic 3429
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mobile: 0412044395