About Foundation Certificate training in RT
Foundation Training in Resource Therapy is usually held as a two day workshop, or the equivalent of 12 hours of training, designed to:
- Give attendees a comprehensive introduction and overview of Resource Personality Theory & Therapy
- Be used as a stand alone training recommended for all practitioners and therapists who wish to practice the therapy in their clinical practice prior to or without completing a full Clinical Qualification training (8 further days). It does not allow therapists to claim they are a 'qualified Clinical Resource Therapist' but can impart enough knowledge to integrate it into an existing therapeutic practice as an additional useful therapeutic 'tool'
- Provides CPD hours for registered psychologists and a number of other associations (please check with your local regulations as in some locations this may not apply)
- Provides the prerequisite (first 2 days of training) for the Clinical Resource Therapist Qualification 10 days, typically offered as an 8 day training for those who have completed this 2 Day Foundation Training level.
- Provides training in a 'hear' 'see' 'do' 'review' manner so that you can learn most effectively. Typically each day of training is divided into four parts: 1. Introduction and discussion, 2. Demonstration of the therapy, 3. Group practice, and 4. Review and de-brief
- Is suitable for laypeople wishing to learn about Resource Therapy for personal interest and growth. In this case you would not participate in the 'therapy practice' sessions, and will receive a certification of course attendance for personal development.
Foundation Online Certificate Training
Foundation Online Certificate Training may be an ideal option if you are unable to access a face to face training program. The following methods of Foundation (Online) Training are offered:
- Combination online and face 2 face training. This is made of online training equal to one day of the Foundation training program, and a full day of face 2 face training with the RTI registered RT training provider, or
- Full non-face 2 face Foundation Online Training. This training is provided by an RTI registered RT training provider and covers the equivalent of 2 full days of training
- Full face 2 face Foundation Online Training delivered over live-stream format via Zoom or a similar platform. See here for more details.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: When registering for training in RT we recommend you make sure your training provider is currently RTI registered as a qualified RT Trainer. If you are unsure of your RT trainer's credentials please contact us for verification. RTI takes no responsibility for training attended by non-RTI-accredited trainers.